Title: Message
Hi Robyn,

Could you please email me at the address below so that I have your email address? : ).

Cheers,

Caroline.
-----
Would love you to email a copy to me please

regards,   Robyn
Sarah Buckley (a doctor and a homebirth mum of 4) has a very informative and well refereced article about ultrasounds. If you want I can pass it on via email. Just email me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you would like a copy for your friend. IMHO amnios are not worth the risk and should not be done after 4 months gestation. They are supposed to do those a lot earlier if there is a high risk of problems and only in cases where a woman may wish to terminate the pregnancy.

Chees,

Cas.