Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 5:51 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] End of Caseload at The Angliss

How sad for you and the other midwives at The Angliss, Dawn.
Every end is a new beginning.
Concentrate on developing the new model.  Utilise the National Maternity Action Plan to underpin your goals.  The hope of providing midwifery led care to all the women who pass through your doors is worth persuing.  Remember to utilise the voices of the women who have benefited from midwife/caseload care.  Consumers are our greatest advocates, and their collective voice is powerful.  Keep us informed.  Best wishes, Lois