From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Lieve Huybrechts
Sent: Tuesday, 1 April 2003 1:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Story of love and warmth

Hello Rhonda,

Lars is still with us. He looks fine, he is growing and very alert. There are no signs that there is something wrong. I go there every day and we chat about a lot of things. Life is going on for the family, but the knowing of what will come is there. We phoned again to the university hospital. The pediatric cardiologist could hardly believe that he was still alive, but didn’t give any hope, it had no reason to do a new echo.
Nele came to the birthcentre for the postnatal talkgroup last Thursday. It was a lovely day and we were outside in the garden. For us it is springtime and we have a marvellous month of march with temperatures of 20 degrees, what is exceptional for the time of the year . It was so nice to see how she was surrounded by the other mothers. One by one they came sit near her to talk and to admire Lars. It was really a day out for her.

Thanks for all your support and warm thoughts. I will keep you informed.
Lieve