No medical info but my cousin who was born at 30 weeks had two full term boys and happy births. She didnt seem to have any fears about her own pregnancies or births and was healthy throughout.
Pinky
----- Original Message -----
To: Ozmid
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 9:50 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] do prems have prems?

Greetings wise people,
                                 I'm hoping that someone can answer my question, One of the women that I'm involved with was born three months premature as was her brother.
She seems convinced that her first baby is going to come early. My Question is, If you were a prem baby does it mean that you have a higher chance of having a prem baby your self?
I need to support her and I cant find any evidence or information on this anywhere.
Thankyou in anticipation, Julie'',