Dear Cas

I am yet to read your story, but just wanted to say welcome little Daniel
and you are one brave woman.  I was one of the more vocal opponents to your
private Ob VBAC plan.  I am sad you did not achieve your VBAC but I
overwhelmingly congratulate you on your journey and ability to see what so
many can't.  I call this personal growth!! Enjoy your bub, relish in your
new found strength and in a while when you can fit it in let's rock those
lazy QLD pollies out of their comfort chairs!

I am so much a black and white person but it is stories and experiences like
this that gives me the very necessary "grey shades" my school teachers all
said I needed!!!

Hope to help with the BAG/QLD MC campaign.

Justine Caines

HB Mum to Ruby 3, Clancy 2 and William 11 months

President NSW Maternity Coalition, National Co-ordinator Homebirth Australia