From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Lynne Staff
Sent: Sunday, 13 July 2003 8:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Sun baths

I haven't heard this theory before, Denise, but have to put on this post that I have noticed, as have homebirth colleagues of mine, that there is a very low incidence of jaundice in infants born at home. Between us we think the rare use of oxytocics, any medications in labour, early and frequent feeding - there's probably more. Any other homebirth midwives want to comment on this?