Dear Edwina what about Northern women's Community Midwifery in Elizabeth SA
ring 08 82523711
cheers jan

        ----------
        From:  Vance & Edwina[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent:  Wednesday, 8 October 2003 23:07
        To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:  [ozmidwifery] Looking for continuity of care

        Dear List,

        I am looking for a continuity of care model of midwifery that is
established and successful and whose midwives would not mind me having a
look and peer shadowing one (or more) of them.  I would appreciate anyone
who thinks they can help me contacting me off list.  I have a time limit of
until 17/10 to get the details worked out so I can get the funding to peer
shadow someone. I hope to influence my workplace towards better continuity
from my experience.

        Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Thanks, Edwina (I am prepared to go interstate)