Hi Claire and all

I was contacted at 6.48 am (and anyone who knows me knows that's dangerous!)
by ABC NSW to make comment.  I also called in on ABC Sydney 702.  I then
alerted Barb Vernon at ACMI who was able to secure a spot on the national
coverage of PM (just before 6pm tonight)

She was great and argued that a randomised control trial is just SO
unethical.  This may sound strange but sometimes the most repugnant stuff is
actually a blessing as it gets people questioning the former
unquestioned/able.

Letters to the SMH would be good

Address

[EMAIL PROTECTED]