Hi guys,

I need to ask your advice again if you don't mind. I saw my twins couple
again tonight and the mum was very tense. They had just gone to see their Ob
and he discussed the birth with them.

1.  He has told them that they must head for the hospital as soon as she is
in labour as twins usually arrive in around 4 hours???? Is this correct or
an Ob's                 imagination gone wild.

2. He also told her that she would be given an epidural when she was at
4cms and forceps would be used to deliver both babies quickly.

3. He said she would be induced early because the babies at this stage are
already bigger than average size, he quoted 5lb 11oz  (she has 6 weeks
to go) and asked them to think about a date to be delivered. He is really
programming in an early arrival for them and says it every time they visit
him.

How much of this is truth and how much is B.S

This is only my 2nd twins couple but boy am I learning quickly. The first
had no probs whatsoever but then they were delivered in a country hospital.

Many thanks
Diane Gardner