From: Jen Semple
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] BORN IN CAUL

Hehehe, the obvious question from the midwife student for you wise midwives...

What DO you do?!  :o)

Jen

Denise Hynd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What a sad/poor reflection of what happens in hospital birth!!

 I had not seen or been involved in such until I started attending Homebirths!

I remember the first time wsatching inititially wondering what was happening & then my first catch of a baby in the Caul being my own "now what is it I do?"
Feeling the head and a hand through the bag!!

Denise