Actually Jo, I thought it must have been a Resident MO as he was so ignorant.  I have emailed him the photos from Lieve in Holland.  He will probably flip at the lurid colour of the baby up on the mothers chest, but the photos of the baby in caul emerging and the mother breaking the membranes herself, are wonderful.  I have printed them off so I have the "photographic proof".  Ask him if he received the emailed photos from me.
Hi to Sue.  Good to know you are back on the list again.  we value your contributions.  Cheers, MM  .

"Mary, I was there when that telephone conversation was going on... I had to walk away stiffling my giggles.  The Paed isn't a registrar, he was a consultant!  Later on he said to me, "I suppose you will be wanting a water birth, next."