From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Alphia Possamai-Inesedy
Sent: Tuesday, 24 February 2004 9:23
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Re: Private Insurance companies covering independent midwives?

Jen,

I was not aware that this was the case - do you know which private insurance companies do this?  I find it surprising considering that independent midwives are not covered by indemnity insurance.  I am currently finishing a subsection of my thesis on the indemnity crisis and found your news interesting.  If you could help me out with this I would grealty appreciate it.

Take care
Alphia