IF you want to avoid flash photography - how about a video and 'lift' a picture off that? The digital video cameras can take photos too, but I have captured stills of video footage on my computer
Kirsten
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] BORN IN CAUL

Thanks for the replies Julie & Marilyn.  Re the flash.  I have no proof, just going on instinct, but as many of our births these days are waterbirths, I don't want a baby getting a fright & gasping whilst still underwater.  Also, I don't want a baby who has been born gently into dim light getting a huge flash of light just after birth.  I would still be interested if anyone else has photos of a baby still in the caul.  Cheers, M
This was 23 yrs ago and now nobody(that I have been around) seems concerned about the flash I am interested that this is still a concern. Have we just forgotten about it?