Seeking in-put from MC branches around Oz, consumer organisations, ASIM, etc...

ACMI is looking at printing bumper stickers & there's interest from Midwives in Private Practice (MIPP in Victoria) & possibly MC (Vic) going in together to do
a massive print to reduce costs, have heaps of the same stickers floating around on cars all around Oz, etc.
Janine Clark (ACMI national student rep) & I are looking at organising this... if anyone has any suggestions please let us know!

One question to think about/dicuss is if all of these
organisations (ACMI, MC, MIPP, ASIM, etc) are keen to get stickers together, each sticker is not going to be able to have each organisation's name on it.  So I think each organisation needs to discuss why they want the stickers... to promote the organisation or to promote midwifery/birth reform (or other goal I haven't thought
of!).

If the goal is to promote midwifery/birth reform, maybe they could all have the MC website on them since that's the umbrella organisation.  If the goal is to promote the specific organisation, then I'm not really sure how this could be done.

Does anyone have any thoughts/feelings/ideas?

I've collated a list of suggested slogans below, but before slogans are debated, it's probably more important to discuss goals & priorities.

Jen
********

"Push for birth reform"

"I want 1-to-1 midwifery care"

"Midwives help people out"

"Women in the know know a midwife"

The NZ College of Midwives sell 3 stickers for around $1 each:

- Start life with a midwife

- I chose carefully, I chose a midwife

- I'm a midwife

Midwives Care! -Naturally!-

PROUD TO BE A MIDWIFE

SAY HELLO TO A MIDWIFE

"midwives do it for life"

"midwives do it .. naturally"

'human milk for hu! man babies'

"the goddess or the birth machine - your choice"

peace on earth begins at birth

Midwives: saving the earth, one baby at at time