I am cross-posting a message from an NCT list that I am on.

I gather that the book will be also be available from Capers and Birth International soon - but thought you might be interested in this.

Debbie

Dear All,

You may remember that I wrote six months ago letting you know that my
partner and I bought the rights for 'Childbirth without Fear' by Grantly
Dick-Read - well, it's published on Monday!

We have chosen to publish the last version Grantly Dick-Read completed the
month of his death (there've been several heavily edited editions since).
Michel Odent wrote the introduction and the book received wonderful support
from S. Kitzinger, J. Balaskas, Yehudi Gordon and Andrea Robertson.

We also unearthed a documentary record of the birth of a baby delivered by
GD-R from 1956!

You can get more info on our website at
http://www.pinterandmartin.com, and
the book is also available from NCT Maternity Sales
(
http://www.nctms.co.uk).