I've just posted to the NZ midwives list.  Will let you know if there are any responses.

Kiwi Kim

-------Original Message-------

Date: 11/27/04 13:59:41
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Breech birth question

>>Interesting topic guys.  I thought, (with your permission of course), we could share this with Maggie Banks (breech birth guru) for her comments.  I'm not sure when standing became vogue (well it's not really with the invent of C/S) but thought her comments would be interesting.  What do you both think?Kiwi Kim.

Hi Kim,

I think that is a good idea, Maggie is a wise woman. I read Maggies book on breech births not long ago, but I read so much about birth all the info gets muddled! lol! I borrowed it from a friend so don't have it here to look up.

Please feel free to pass on the email and I would love to hear Maggies thoughts and comments.

Love Abby