-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Andrea Robertson
Verzonden: donderdag 14 april 2005 19:59
Aan: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Onderwerp: Re: [ozmidwifery] Tricia Anderson's Holistic Midwifery

Hi Tanya,

Yes, it is a fantastic program but we are limited by various factors:
the
ICM is in Brisbane and will saturate the locals with workshops etc.
Tricia
wanted to go elsewhere, so we chose places where people who couldn't
perhaps get to the ICM could at least get a taste of some of the great
speakers who will be in the country.

Perhaps, another time....

Warm regards,

Andrea

At 05:31 AM 15/04/2005, you wrote:
>Hi ANdrea....I am very interested in this workshop...it sounds
>fantastic.
>However....is she going to do one in Brisbane?  I looked at this
earlier
>in the Birth INternational catalogue and decided it was too far
>away  (Adelaide isn't it?)  I would love to go if there would be a
>workshop closer to Far North Queensland.....How about Sunny Cairns!!!!
>would jump at the chance....i am sure i could lobby around to get more
>midwives to attend too!
>
>Cheers....Tanya Fleming
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Robertson"
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>