Also my best wishes for all the midwives and wise women on earth, from
the past, the present and the futur.
Let us make a strong circle to care for mother and child and the futur
of the world. Let us sing together and let the world know we are there
and women are strong.
Two days ago Sarah Wickham was with the flemish midwives to teach about
her 'sacred cycles'. She is also a good singer and made together with
others some good and funny songs. Singing makes people happy, connected
and strong.  Here is one of their songs.

bold women!

This song was taught to us by the brave, bold and wise
midwives and women at The Farm Midwifery Center in
Summertown, Tennessee.

I am a bold woman
I am such a brave bold woman
Walking right into the dragon's mouth alone

I am a brave woman
I am such a brave bold woman
Seeking love and beauty
I go on my own