congratulations to you all at the birth centre. good luck you all must be
feeling so good for all the work that u have done to get this up and running.
regards  sharon
---- Jennifairy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Oh you have done so well, BIG CONGRATS!!!

This has totally made my day...

I mean of course this was going to happen, you've gotta use that new

doppler somewhere!

well done to all, hope you can break out the

champagne/chocolate/indulgence of choice....

cheers

jennifairy