Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Marietje Stuckey
Verzonden: donderdag 21 juli 2005 4:38
Aan: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Onderwerp: [ozmidwifery] Trip To Europe

Is anyone thinking of traveling over to Europe?
The weather over there at this time of year is excellent.  I have just returned from a months holiday in Holland also went to Belgium for 4 days.
I spent time in Geel with Lieve and her family.  Her husband Jef picked me up from the station and Lieve was busy with her post natal visits.  The following day Lieve took me with her  on a  push bike ride while she did her post natal visits, covering about 20 Kms with the temperature at about 34 degrees. Lieve was amazing, she not only shared her home and her family but also her knowledge. She is an amazing woman, always ready to do house calls when ever mum's  need her.
Leive has her business in Geel and works with 2 other midwives doing homes and some hospital births, also running ante & post natal programs & mothers groups.She also has a pancake day once a year for all the families she has been involved with, about 100 people attend.

Lieve has asked me to pass on to anyone travelling to Belgium to feel free to contact her, she would welcome you as she did me.
Thanks again Lieve for your wonderful hospitality and your trusting nature.

Regards Marietje