Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:40 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] syntocinon infusions following elective C/S

Hi all,

Following a couple of nasty PPH’s a few hours after elective C/S, I have offered to do a lit review for my workplace regarding syntocinon infusions (or lack of) following elective caesarean sections.

Does anyone know of any studies done?

What does your workplace do? Do you have evidence-based protocols regarding this issue?

Regards

Janine