From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sue Cookson
Sent: Wednesday, 31 August 2005 5:46 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] 3rd degree tears

Hi Lindsay,
At what gestation did the u/sound miss your twins pregnancy?
Anyone else have a similar story?

Sue

I had ultrasounds on the day of birth of my last two babies, I was overdue both times and had to see Obstetrician.  These were my 4th and 5th children.  Number 4 he said would be large.  At least 9lbs.  He was 7lb 3oz.  Number 5, I think he was remembering his previous error and said this was not a big baby.  He was 9lb 1oz.  I have little faith in USS.  Keeping in mind that my twins were also missed on USS and picked up on Abdo palp.

Lindsay