To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] VBAC booklet

Jo,
I would prefer a CD and run off copies at work. That way we can
catch all women who need it rather than just the ones who can
afford it.
Cheers
Judy

--- Dean & Jo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi to everyone who has requested a copy of the booklet.
I am waiting on Carolyn to come back from a well deserved
holiday so we
can confirm the cost for the booklet.  Hard copies will be
pricey due to
the size of the booklet and postage, so I am investigating th
option of
burning it onto a CD which people can the use to run their own
copies
off.  Would this be a more suitable option for people or would
yu prefer
hard copies?
I have taken you names and such and will send an email out
with all the
confirmed details.
Thanks for your support!
Cheers