One of the women in my forums posted this comment which I think is very interesting, while I know there are far too many c/s as is, I think she has a valid point. What do you think?

I was just thinking that the name 'elective C/S' should be changed to 'scheduled C/S'. So many people don't elect caesareans but have them as a matter of medical necessity and the term elective implies a choice that may not exist and IMO probably contributes to the whole 'too posh to push' perception that alot of people have of scheduled C/S's.......”

I know that lots of these scheduled caesarians are probably unnecessary, but of course some aren’t.

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions For Conception, Pregnancy, Birth & Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support