Title: Re: [ozmidwifery] Interesting article about rogue expert witnesses
The research found that some cases of cerebral palsy could be caused by a virus shortly before or after birth. Traditionally, oxygen starvation during birth was thought to be the main culprit.

I have been saying this for years and didn’t the Drs shout me down!!

OK so now that’s the cerebral palsy stuff is biting them, it’s not their fault!!

Considering it is rarely caused as a direct result of birth then let’s stop all the routine CTG’s, cause we know the only thing they do is increase the c/s rate.

So who’s game enough to start using their own words against them in the interests of women??

JC