From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Maxine Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, 29 March 2006 10:12 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] insulin dependant diabetics

Has anyone any information they can share regarding the management of newborns of insulin dependent diabetics?  In particular I am looking for information regarding prenatal expressing of colostrum in order to feed it to the babe in place of formula.  If anyone knows of any hospital that is doing this I would really appreciate some leads that I can follow up as I have a client in this situation who is trying to expand her options.

Maxine