-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Amanda W
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:11 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au

Hi all,

I have just started working at a new health facility that tends to give hep
B injections on day 2 or 3. I have come from a facility that gives hep B at
birth when vitamin k is given. Can anyone shed some light as to why the
might do it this way. Any articles. They seem to not know why they do it. I
just want to change practice so that can be done at the same time as the
vitamin k.

Thanks.