From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of jo
Sent: Sunday, 11 June 2006 9:26 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] PPH levels soar

Yeah, sucking on a piece of placenta is said to be a great way to stop
bleeding. Even though I'm vegetarian I would have given it a go rather than
go to hosp.

Lost 1500mls after first baby's birth, after cord traction which ended with
cord in registrars hand and placenta inside - manual removal, blood
transfusion uuugghhhh would've eaten a horse to avoid that again!

Jo