The Wyong info would be as per the Mothers and Babies report. We have been a low risk unit with no inductions or epidurals for quite sometime, but the criteria was tightened to reflect the ACMI referal guidelines less than 12mths ago when we re-opened after a period of closure due to inadequate medical backup. So good data for this period would not be available yet. Belmont has had 12mths up as of July. Im sure Carolyn Hastie could give you this info (I believe she is away at the Qld conference in Noosa this weekend though).
Di
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 5:52 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] c/s and other stats for mid led units

Hi all,

Just doing a bit of my own research, and wondering if there are any stats yet for the newly formed midwifery led units such as Ryde, St George etc.  I have access to the ones that have been issued for the Women’s and Children’s in Adelaide (MGP), but I suppose there is also the Canberra one (is that still running) and also the Perth community midwifery programme.  Having just figured out what our personal stats for 5 years in practice together are, I’d like to be able to compare with these groups if the info is out there…anyone?

Tania