That is fantastic Tania - well done to you both.

Helen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 7:02 PM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] c/s and other stats for mid led units

Don’t actually have them here at the moment, but out of 99 women, 0% induction and episiotomy, 6% c/section, I think around 10% perineal trauma requiring suturing, 65%waterbirths, and that’s all I can remember off the top of my head!  Needless to say, Wendy and I are very proud of the living proof that continuity of carer does seem to come up with the goods.. J

Tania