Date: 09/19/06 21:32:02
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] FYI news article

To try and extract any good of this though, I wonder, if it will encourage more women to aim for ‘normal vaginal births’ - as per the article, only those who do will be allowed to use the program.

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions From Conception to Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support - http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-support