From: diane
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] New South Wales Health Booklet on Breastfeeding

Its Great. I have been soo waiting for this to come out as where I work we have been making up 'breasfeeding packages' with most of this info and fact sheets etc for over a year. It is very time consuming. Now this is out we can just give them the booklet! We also have a breasfeeding discussion sheet that mums fill out on their knowledge and learning needs, a BF risk assessment form (breast exam, any surgery etc) an an antenatal discussion list to attend at visits, that we have developed. Seems to be working well when we have the time to attend to them.
Cheers,
Di