This put a huge smile on my face! Of course they should all have first prize!!!! A wonderful way to begin the day! 8-)))) (Specs and many chins - me I mean)
----- Original Message -----
From: Heartlogic
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] I need to vent!!!

I was asked to judge a baby contest in the late 70's.  Of course I was horrified at the time, but was compelled because of where I worked etc etc.

I gave all the babies first prize.  :-)

' They' didn't ask me again.  :-)

Great idea to send those letters Barb.  I keep getting the official replies from some poor bunny in the 'office'  - I know, I've been one myself at one time.  But the numbers do matter.  Each letter represents in political terms, 100 voters, so if everyone on this list wrote.... :-)

politically yours, (which reminds me, I'm standing for the Democrats again next election, just got officially 'selected')

Carolyn (Hastie)