From: D. Morgan
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] rural maternity services

No, Maleny-Sunshine Coast. But I think the story is the same everywhere. It is the consumers we need to get moving because no one is listening to the healthcare workers.
I am still stunned at how quickly things have moved since our girls(consumers) got their teeth into the problem. They have read everything I have given them on models of care, the review of Maternity services in Qld, etc. and have a solution to just about every problem that has been put to them, I am very proud of them.
Di M