you can purchase syntocinon at
www.livingstone.com.au
Andrea Q
On 14/11/2006, at 9:13 PM, cath nolan wrote:

I have a few births at home coming up and was wondering about synto and other drugs in my kit. How do others purchase them? Do I have to have a script from a doctor? The other issue that I do find difficult is the issue of cost for homebirth.Others I have been involved in have been for friends and colleagues. Does anyone have a schedule of payment and cost that they use? I am meeting with a couple on Monday and would love to have a bit more idea. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks Cath