Hi Kelly,

Great idea! It would be good too if you could put a note next to each name with
their 'management' ideas eg. some Ob's will say they support vaginal breech
births, but infact they inforce a breech extraction with epidural etc. And
others who insist on a woman lying down and are very hands on, both of which
can be extremely dangerous for mum and bubs. I think it would be great to
really know who is naturally minded when it comes to supporting mamas in
birthing their breech bubbas.

Love Abby