  From: Kelly Zantey
  To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
  Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 3:12 PM
  Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Vaginal Breech Birth - Names Please...

  Thank-you! And thanks to everyone in advance, I won't reply individually to
everyone on the list to save clogging up emails, I will reply privately.

  http://www.bellybelly.com.au/articles/birth/breech-birth-in-australia - I
shall have something up soon, its not live yet, creating it now.

  Best Regards,

  Kelly Zantey