I received this from a friend in the USA and would appreciate any midwives in
NSW to reply.

"I have just been contacted by a client who is 32 weeks pregnant (I am also her
midwife)
She is on holiday in Australia and has just discovered she has a grade 2
placenta previa
following a bleed. Not a great situation to be in! I don't know the system in
Australia
(NSW) but she has received some pretty rough care and advice so far and has
been told
she will need a c-section. I gather that NSW is pretty litigernous from her but
don't know
what to advise her re best place to go etc. Are there any midwives /health
proffesionals
that can advise her in Australia?
In appreciation.

Thankyou in advance for any replies.