  From: Anke Dalman
  To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
  Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:25 PM
  Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] job

  Hi Di,

  The birth centre is only a dream at this point and when I see how fast they
work here it might be another 1 or 2 years until it's up and running, and then
it will still be running under the medical model, since it is on hospital
grounds. I don't think that it will be run as a true midwifery model. Love Anke