Hi Philippa
My thoughts are with you for this birth :-)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Philippa Scott
  To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
  Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:39 PM
  Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] job

  Oh Anke I will do my best to see that that is not the case. I have not put
2.5years into this project to see it turn into something that I hate. I wont
let them take it away from the people who it is for. The will have a big fight
on their hands if they do. Our first meeting later this month re the BC should
be with me only days of having this baby. I will try to look very big and
scary.

  Oh I am all riled up now! Breathe - Breathe LOL

  Cheers

  Philippa Scott
  Birth Buddies - Doula
  Assisting women and their families in the preparation towards childbirth and
labour.
  President of Friends of the Birth Centre Townsville