That's interesting,

I don't think specifying specific URLs in the proxy allowed list is not an
option because the page could be personalized and everyone would have their
own RSS urls for instance...

I see how you mentioned webservice but this is out of the box MOSS so I
expect things a bit simpler&straight forward and does not need to build
anything extra.

Is there any other options I have? (under kerberos authentication)