Aha, I skipped this problem, picked a server that already had java going
Js

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Noone
Sent: Wednesday, 27 July 2011 2:02 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: DocAve Manager

Well I should certainly need one or the other. J

Problem is that the installed JRE throws a ".not correctly installed"
error and the techs insist the installer files are complete.

What's even whackier is that setenv.bat DOES include paths for both
environment variables but for some reason points to my D drive. I accepted
all defaults during installation.

I'm loathe to install the JDK as well because I believe WebSphere uses its
own modified versions of everything.

Regards,

Paul

--

Online Developer/SharePoint Administrator,
ICT Infrastructure Team