*Can you temporarily remove CourseResults.aspx and then run the deployment
job and see if that works and then add the aspx back and see if it goes
through.*
*I have noticed Content deployment as trial and error sometimes and found it
easier to remove offending items and re-run the job.*
*
*
*I am not sure about errors coming from feature as content deployment only
moves the content.*
*
*
*Can it be some dependency on features.*
*
*
*Also make sure that same feature is deployed on both source and
destination.
*