This is the link for the
event<https://www323.livemeeting.com/lrs/8000181573/Registration.aspx?pageName=gprcrzd1lgf2dhh4>,
please register before the meeting and be sure you have Live Meeting
installed on your computer and your audio properly configured. Some people
have asked me about the place and how is this a Virtual Event. We’ll be
using this tool called Live Meeting that allow us to interact with audio,
video and share the desktop, polls, Q&A, etc, but rather than trying to
explain what Live Meeting is, you can just try it tonight. Just
register<https://www323.livemeeting.com/lrs/8000181573/Registration.aspx?pageName=gprcrzd1lgf2dhh4>and
follow the instructions.
If you have any doubts, please contact me.

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 12:40 AM, Miguel Madero <m...@miguelmadero.com> wrote:

> Everything has been really quite lately, so it's time to SPAM the list
> again,
>
> We're going to do a Virtual Meeting next monday at 9:00 pm Sydney Time, I
> think it ca be a great opportunity for everyone to participate.
>
> Instead of the typical presentation, we decided to have an open discussion
> around different topics.
>
> You can read all the details on my blog
> http://miguelmadero.blogspot.com/2009/05/first-virtual-silverlight-designer-and.html
>
> We will be using Live Meeting. I’ll email the link for the meeting ASAP.
>

> I hope to see you (hear you or at least read you) on monday.
>
> --
> Miguel A. Madero Reyes
> www.miguelmadero.com (blog)
> m...@miguelmadero.com