I wrote a blog posting entitled Benefit and Risk of TFS that you might find 
helpful:

http://continuouslyintegrating.blogspot.com/2009/02/benefit-and-risk-of-team-foundation.html

Regards,
Larry
________________________________
From: [email protected] [[email protected]] On Behalf Of Luis Esteban Valencia 
[[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 9:23 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Qualitative and Quantitative Advantajes of TFS and ROI Analysis.

Hello Guys.

Does anyone of you knows an article or whitepaper about the advantages of TFS,  
I have started in my company a project to implement TFS, but it will start as a 
research project, in which I must study the tool, learn to use it, customize 
process template, reports, etc, and then I must get a ROI Analysis.

Any idea how to achieve this?


Thanks

________________________________
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subscribe: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Unsubscribe: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists

Reply via email to