  From: Lemon Obrien
  To: theory and practice of decentralized computer networks
  Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 9:03 AM
  Subject: RE: [p2p-hackers] Xunlei

  So google is moving to the third world by way of fast downloads for
antiquated systems.

Alex Pankratov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Apparently the toolbar is already bundled with Download Accelerator
Plus. See a small insert on the left-hand side about half way down
the page - http://www.speedbit.com

There's got to be a better reason for G wanting to buy Xunlei.

Alex

You don't get no juice unless you squeeze
Lemon Obrien, the Third.

http://www.tamago.us