https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1376035



--- Comment #4 from Petr Ĺ abata <psab...@redhat.com> ---
Thanks for the feedback, I'll reflect it in the SPEC file at some point.

@Miroslav, I'd actually vote for postponing official packaging until there's a
stable release with a stable API.  That might happen once we decide how to
proceed with the module versioning changes we discussed at Flock.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are always notified about changes to this product and component
_______________________________________________
package-review mailing list -- package-review@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to package-review-le...@lists.fedoraproject.org

Reply via email to