--- Comment #5 from Miroslav Suchý <> ---
(In reply to Petr Šabata from comment #4)
> @Miroslav, I'd actually vote for postponing official packaging until there's
> a stable release with a stable API.  That might happen once we decide how to
> proceed with the module versioning changes we discussed at Flock.

Copr-frontend already use python-modulemd and right now there is broken
dependency. So I want to have it in Fedora as soon as possible.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are always notified about changes to this product and component
package-review mailing list --
To unsubscribe send an email to

Reply via email to