I'm pretty sure this is an error in your scripts. Packer doesn't care/know
if you are using NFS or something else. Try to step back a bit and start
with something simpler and then you add steps until you find the one that
is wrong. Be sure to verify each one.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/CALz9Rt8T%3Dm_O8LFTqQaBw0gVPLfNxO_hBb%3DFbg%2BYSOzMxo-J2w%40mail.gmail.com.