Hey Rickard,

I have had the script work just fine after running it on the image I
generate with packer.
What I noticed is (based on the error output) the file system isn't mounted
on the provisioner step despite having rebooted the VM after the kickstart
installation.
When attempting to manually mount it in the shell provisioner I receive
this error: "mount.nfs: access denied by server while mounting
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:/data/backup"
The storage server has that directory open to any IP that tries to connect
to it so I am unsure why its denying access.

Let me know your thoughts on this info.

Regards

Tanner Posada

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/3d6144f2-c957-4772-90ea-5cd391ed612f%40googlegroups.com.